The Visionary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takashi Fact Sheet

Go down

Takashi Fact Sheet Empty Takashi Fact Sheet

Post  TakashiHakiro Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:43 pm

This is a list of random Takashi facts that have pretty much nothing to do with game mechanics.

Likes: Fans, singing, surfing, karate, sex, working out, saving lives, sushi
Dislikes: Rabid fans, peanut butter, serious people, being told "no"

Dyes his hair black during the Inevitable Storyline after Chio goes missing. Bleaches it back afterwards.
May or may not have had bisexual relations with male fans; always adamantly denies he's gay to the press. Closet?

Blood type: B
Best Traits: Wild, a doer, cheerful.
Worst Traits: Selfish, irresponsible, arrogant.

Astrological Sign: - Leo (The Lion) (fixed, fire, social): Keyword: "I will". The Leo person is creative, generous, proud, fun-loving, dramatic, dignified, theatrical, passionate, affectionate, ardent, ambitious, loves attention, independent, noble, a leader, sunny, naive, magnetic, kingly, and powerful.
They can also sometimes be bossy, jealous, patronizing, promiscuous, snobbish, egotistical, boastful, over self-conscious, and arrogant. Leos like to think that they are special and important.
They love attention, and will do anything to get it. Suitable occupations are where leadership, bossiness, and powerful self-assurance can be displayed; such as manager, director, social organizer, chairperson, acting, person of the year.
In medical astrology Leo governs the heart and spine. In astrology Leo is ruled by the Sun. The sun sign dates for Leo are July 23 — August 22.[10] The fire form of Leo is a controlled bonfire.

Chinese Zodiac: Yin (Fire), the Snake. I swear I did NOT plan that when I picked his birth year, I was just trying to make him old enough to be 30!
# Dynamic, Humanitarian, Enterprising, Adventurous, Restless
# Competitive, Leadership Skills, Strong, Single-minded, Loves a good laugh

The person born in the year of snake is frequently attractive, the wisest and most enchanting of all. He or she can become an Ambassador, a Mediator or a talented musician. Such a person is a thinker who also likes to live well; affluence. They treasure their privacy and will have many a dark secret locked up within. When faced with a dilemma, Snake people, as a rule, act with speed and conviction, since they believe intensely in what they are doing and rarely waste time or energy on projects lacking in good potential. There will be no holding them back as Snakes are destined for fame and fortune. In times of confusion and trouble, the Snake person is a pillar of strength because he maintains a presence of mind. The Snake can deal with bad news and misfortune with great aplomb. They have a profound sense of responsibility and an unsinkable constancy of purpose. It will be this constancy of purpose coupled with a natural hypnotic charisma that could carry a Snake to the highest realms of power.
TakashiHakiro
TakashiHakiro

Back to top Go down