The Visionary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Ideas

3 posters

Go down

A Few Ideas Empty A Few Ideas

Post  Frostbite Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:31 am

Hello everyone! I have a few story ideas if anyone is interested. I was thinking of a world where humans are condemned to a life of slavery and general poverty, while being ruled by the super-hero upper class. I also have an idea where technology has reached the point where it can duplicate super powers, and the heroes are on the run while being hunted like animals, for sport maybe? Ok, end of my rant...for now ;-)
Frostbite
Frostbite

Back to top Go down

A Few Ideas Empty Re: A Few Ideas

Post  Azreal Cross Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:13 am

thats a cool idea! sounds kinda like the Marvel Civil War feel and makes us the underdogs!
Azreal Cross
Azreal Cross

http://www.myspace.com/rentheadmark

Back to top Go down

Post  TakashiHakiro Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:03 pm

Ooh, I like the second one, techno-like-magic always has possibilities Very Happy
I've been mulling a few things over in my mind as well, so here goes:

1. A new villain who is a direct product of something the Visionaries have done. We've exploded bases, probably destroyed billions of dollars in property; there must have been at least one innocent death! I'm thinking an enraged sibling or child (think batman but evil).

2. A villain who knows our true identities. While this isn't uncommon, this villain would be leaving clues for the police all Zodiac like, slowly revealing our identities AND drawing us closer to finding him. I always loved the detective aspect of batman so maybe we could bring in some of that for an adventure.

3. False accusation/conviction. The Visionaries arrested!! We've been convicted of murder and must now face the law. Why they let superheroes into court rooms with their costumes on is beyond me but they do. They just thrown the prison uniforms on over the costume; we've all seen it! Of course we're superheroes so we could just skip bail any time we wanted, but aren't we supposed to uphold justice??
TakashiHakiro
TakashiHakiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreal Cross Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:44 pm

TakashiHakiro wrote:Ooh, I like the second one, techno-like-magic always has possibilities Very Happy
I've been mulling a few things over in my mind as well, so here goes:

1. A new villain who is a direct product of something the Visionaries have done. We've exploded bases, probably destroyed billions of dollars in property; there must have been at least one innocent death! I'm thinking an enraged sibling or child (think batman but evil).

2. A villain who knows our true identities. While this isn't uncommon, this villain would be leaving clues for the police all Zodiac like, slowly revealing our identities AND drawing us closer to finding him. I always loved the detective aspect of batman so maybe we could bring in some of that for an adventure.

3. False accusation/conviction. The Visionaries arrested!! We've been convicted of murder and must now face the law. Why they let superheroes into court rooms with their costumes on is beyond me but they do. They just thrown the prison uniforms on over the costume; we've all seen it! Of course we're superheroes so we could just skip bail any time we wanted, but aren't we supposed to uphold justice??

most of those ideas have been done over and over again! but the 1st one sounds interesting. maybe you could combine the ideas, like a sibling of one of the Visionaries lost his or her wife or husband and frames us, plus they have super powers through science or something. i don't know lol
Azreal Cross
Azreal Cross

http://www.myspace.com/rentheadmark

Back to top Go down

Post  TakashiHakiro Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Well it's just for fun, so even if it's been done, the Visionaries always seem to handle the situations in weird and new ways. While it's certainly possible to combine them, it's also an advantage to keep them separate so there's more game time Smile Obviously, the villain created by the Visionaries could know our real identities and leak them to the world via clues and those lead to our arrest for the death of their family meber or whatever.
TakashiHakiro
TakashiHakiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum