The Visionary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"First" Visionary Advenure

Go down

"First" Visionary Advenure Empty "First" Visionary Advenure

Post  TakashiHakiro Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:13 am

This has been edited a lot. All I've kept is this first section that I edited, and the scene of Kerrie in her basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen; it pleases me to introduce to you all, from Japan, Takashi Hakiro!" The crowd roared in response, as the blonde pop star walked calmly to the microphone placed on the stage. Behind him was his band; all of them tuned and prepared to play their number one hit single. He nodded towards the crowd and waved his hands high above his head.

"Hello all peoples that are out there!" he shouted to the crowd. "Are you all ready to become stones?" The crowd just roared even louder than before. He motioned to his band and they began to play. Far in the back, by a pair of emergency exit doors stood two soldiers, one male, the other female. The male solider just chuckled at Takashi's comment.

"If he continues to talk like that," he muttered close to the female solider, "we'll be trying to kiss Japan's ass just to keep good relations with them."

"So his grasp of the English language isn't the best," the female shrugged in response. "Just relax, enjoy the music and don't worry about anything." The male solider smirked.

"You call this music?" He shook his head in disgust. "How can you even understand what he's singing?"

"...I'm a closet anime geek," the female solider replied with a smile. The first sighed and shook his head.

"Well...this is Seattle; I'm not entirely surprised."

They turned back towards the stage. Takashi continued to bop and sing aloud to the crowd. Their good time was soon interrupted, however, as a large section of the wall blew away. Floating in mid-air was a collection of robed men chanting heavily. They lowered to the ground as the crowd fanned away from them in a panic. The female soldier frowned. "...Looks like..."

"...We've got trouble."

"We are here for the artifact!" the figures bellowed. Innocents tore through the crowded auditorium quickly and in a state of panic. The robed figures made their way towards the grandstand, which by this time the band had fled. Only Takashi remained, seemingly frozen in fear. "We can feel the artifact, we know it is here. Bring it to us, we will do anything necessary to find it!" The robed figures drew closer to the cameras before the stage. "We will kill every man woman and child in this auditorium!"

The two soldiers ran onto the stage drawing their guns, and aimed at the robed figures.
"Get behind us Takashi!" yelled the male solider. "Stop! US Army! Don't come any closer or we'll shoot!" Takashi stumbled backwards awkwardly, leaning against an amp.

The robed figures looked up at the soldiers and the figure in front raised a hand. The soldiers trained their weapons on him, but before they could shoot, they were flung backwards against the wall behind the stage, the set falling down upon them. Takashi shrieked, scrambling around the stage as the robed men released further blasts of energy. Somehow - whether through luck or skill - Takashi managed to dodge every attack and even thwart the advance of the robed men. All throughout he was pleading for his life. The robed men advanced slowly despite his efforts, aiming punches at him.

"Please! Not face!" He caterwauled, finally falling off the side of the stage in a spectacular save that prevented a fist from colliding with his nose. The robed men stalked around the stage, ignoring the rock-star for the moment.

The soldiers were back on their feet, and the female launched herself at the robed men. There was a brief struggle, and the robed man blasted at the her. It could have knocked her back on her feet...If not for the arrival of a black clad figure who appeared out of nowhere, grabbed ahold of the woman and teleported her out of the range of the attack, leaving behind a cloud of white mist. The robed men growled and turned to face the new threat.

"Do not interfere. We will find the artifact."

"I am thinking maybe... no?" replied the new presence, who appeared to be a ninja of some sort. His accent was thick and familiar. A long ribbon hung from his head and in his hands were two katanas. One was fairly normal, but the other glittered with gems and gold, the blade engraved with ancient Japanese runes. The robed figures seemed agitated, and swiftly descended upon the ninja.

"The blade is the artifact! Give it to us!" The ninja backed away, slashing at the robed men and dodging with nearly inhuman dexterity.

"Nani? This katana is not yours! I stole it first! You cannot have!" he said, suddenly disappearing from beneath the gang-pile and reappearing in a puff of white smoke above them, falling down on top and knocking out several at once. One reached up and grabbed the katana, and while the ninja was distracted with pulling it away once more, the remaining robed figure smashed him over the head from behind with the broken guitar Takashi had been playing earlier. He groaned, and fell forward unconscious.

He awoke several minutes later, his head resting in the lap of the female solider. His first reaction was to grin; the second was to reach up to his face in a panic, hoping the mask had not been removed. The female's hand reached up and pressed his hand against his face. The mask was still in place.

"Don't worry," she said with a grin. "I didn't look. Thank you." she said. The ninja sat up, still rubbing the back of his head. The male soldier was just getting up as well, dusting himself off. In the distance, the ninja heard sirens approaching. He looked at the female and winked.

"I am needing to be going." he said. The female solider grinned and nodded.

"Get going then." As she spoke, the male solider had regained his faculties and spoke out in protest.

"Hey wait, we can't just let him go--" As he spoke, the ninja disappeared, leaving nothing behind, so it seemed. The female solider stood, something clenched in her hand. "What's that?" asked the male solider, coming closer. The female solider looked down, opening her hand.

"It's a... flower petal?"

Last edited by TakashiHakiro on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:27 am; edited 3 times in total
TakashiHakiro
TakashiHakiro

Back to top Go down

"First" Visionary Advenure Empty Re: "First" Visionary Advenure

Post  TakashiHakiro Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:14 am

Kerrie Andrews (known to a few people in a certain warehouse as Psychic Flare) sat in her apartment in downtown Seattle, meditating quietly in her room. All her life, she had been different. As a girl, she had been born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts. She then moved out west after her education was complete. She sat in quiet contemplation, letting her mind stretch out to the vast subconsciousness. She has been mediating for the past eight years, daily.
KERRIE ANDREWS
She looked around as best she could.
KERRIE ANDREWS
Yet she saw nothing. Here on the Astral Plane, she would at least see a representation of the being. Everyone has a shape on the Astral Plane, yet she heard a voice...but saw nothing. "...Where are you? Who are you?"
I AM ALL AROUND YOU...I AM PART OF YOU...
"Wait...what? You're not part of me!" she cried out.
I AM, INDEED. WE ARE LINKED TOGETHER NOW!
"...Right...I'll be going now," Kerrie muttered.
RUN ALL YOU LIKE! YOU WILL NEVER BE RID OF ME!
"...What do you want from me?"
YOU ARE TO HELP ME...HELP ME IN MY RELEASE!
"Release? From where?" The voice remained silent. Kerrie looked around the Astral Plane, but still could find no traces of the voice, or its owner anywhere. She came out of her trance, once again seeing the small meditation room in her apartment. The tiny fountain before her continued it’s running water function; the sound of the gentle trickling filling the room. She slowly got to her feet, clutching her head as she did so. She had a pounding migraine. "...This doesn't make any sense," she muttered to herself. "Why would I be getting messages from a visitor while on the Astral Plane without seeing a representation of what they look like?"
She walked out of her meditation room, into her bathroom down the hall and took a couple of aspirin. "I...am not sure...but maybe one of my old Professors back at school can answer that question for me." She walked out of her apartment, grabbed her keys and headed towards her new place of residence.
TakashiHakiro
TakashiHakiro

Back to top Go down

Post  TakashiHakiro Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:23 am

I updated section 1!!
TakashiHakiro
TakashiHakiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content