The Visionary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random story bits

Go down

Random story bits Empty Random story bits

Post  TakashiHakiro Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Random snippets of stories to do late on...

Takashi, after Frostbite comes back from the future, when they get to the night before what was the battle on the islands, what was a dramatic moment in the alternate reality isn't really so dramatic this time because they have Frostbite, and there is no eminent battle coming up. So nothing happens between him and Chio, thus, Akari is never conceived.

Later on Takashi is with someone else another female (who in this case wouldn't know about Takashi's life as Knightslider), and when their son is born, he gets all angsty about it. I forget why; it was a lot more meaningful when I thought it up at school today. Takashi is attached to this woman and all....

"I'm in love with her, [insert other hero name like Mndshift]. I can tell her anything..."
"Not everything, Takashi. You haven't told her about your life as Knightslider."
"And I won't! I'm tired of it, I just want to be normal for once. I want my son to have a normal life. Don't you think this chaos has gone on long enough?"
TakashiHakiro
TakashiHakiro

Back to top Go down

Random story bits Empty Re: Random story bits

Post  TakashiHakiro Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:15 pm

I have no idea why Takashi talks normal in these snippets. That'll change when I insert them for real I'm sure. For now, this is just how the stuff comes out of my head. This stuff may or may not become canon, but it's fun!

This is right before what was in Dark Future the final fight against the Gods. Now it's in the Alpha universe so obviously, we have Frostbite and there isn't any actual danger. Maybe it's even a diplomatic conference we're attending as opposed to an apocalyptic fight! I imagine Chio and Takashi leaning over a railing in the city on the island, which is much different compared to their first night there, which I believe was spent in a broken jetplane XD

Chio: "So... here we are."
Taka: "Hai..."

[other dialogue?]

Chio: "It's not the same, is it?"
Taka: "No, it's not."
Chio: "Why won't you -"
Taka: "Because I can't commit!" He pulls away from the railing and looks elsewhere. "I think about what Serenity told us about that night all I can think about is... that I only did it because I knew I wouldn't be coming back the next day." He turns to Chio, who looks hurt, and he turns back away, looking out over the island.
"Circumstance changes everything. It was impulsive..." He doesn't say "I'm sorry", but it's obvious in his voice. [What I didn't say, what I couldn't say, was that I was sorry. Sorry I'd done it, sorry I wasn't going to do it this time.]
Chio: "You're not sorry."
Taka: "I don't mean it like that!"
Chio: "You regret saving me!"
Takashi grabs her shoulders. "NEVER."
CHio: "Then what? Loving me? Caring for me?"
Takashi pauses for a moment, looking pained.
Taka: "I led you down a path I never intended to follow."
Chio: "Don't get all metaphorical."
Taka: "I love you. I loved you then, and I do now. But I'm not... in love with you. I don't know why it's different from what Serenity learned."
Chio: "I do. You've had a chance to think it through."
Taka: "..."
Chio: "Instead of just doing it!"
TakashiHakiro
TakashiHakiro

Back to top Go down